We provide businesses with the practical and strategic advisory they need to incorporate respect for human rights into their operations and along their value chains.
We help your company meet its responsibilities with respect to human rights. We adapt our services and products to the specific needs of your company and take into account different maturity levels of human rights due diligence management across departments, subsidiaries, and supply chains. Our solutions ensure that you conduct business in line with relevant due diligence laws and international standards on business and human rights.
– Human Rights Due Diligence Management Services –
– Complementary Services –
In addition to our core business of establishing human rights due diligence management systems, we offer the following services:
Companies embarking on the journey to respect human rights in their operations are confronted with a very simple question: Do we have processes in place that will deliver adequate risk identification and mitigation?
Specifically, we establish effective Human Rights Due Diligence management systems in line with applicable regulations, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
Founded in 2014 by Markus Löning, Germany’s former Commissioner for Human Rights, we have an extensive international network of stakeholder groups and partners, which we leverage to offer practical and innovative solutions to manage the specific human rights risks and impacts of companies operating across industries and geographies.
With our diverse and international team of experts from different professional backgrounds, we advise our clients in English, German, Spanish, and Portuguese and can communicate in Dutch, French, Hindi, Italian, Luxembourgish, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Our clients range from international non-profit organisations and industry associations to medium-sized businesses and multinational corporations with global supply chains and operations.
Our clients share certain characteristics:
- They acknowledge that businesses have a responsibility to respect human rights.
- They are committed to conducting business responsibly.
- They take concrete actions to incorporate respect for human rights in their operations and across their supply chains.
- They have longer-term perspectives and make long-term plans.
- They are willing to identify gaps in their human rights implementation and improve corporate policies, processes, and behaviours to correct and close such gaps.
Our clients choose us because:
- They know we support profitable and responsible business conduct.
- They value working with reliable and flexible professionals.
- They value our interdisciplinary skillset, legal expertise, and business acumen.
- They value high-quality and structured deliverables that they can easily translate into practice.
- They value our network and our ability to establish dialogue with stakeholder groups.
- They value our guidance on navigating the political environments they operate in.
Every month, our team of experts curate the latest developments in the business and human rights sphere through the lens of companies we serve.
- Monthly updates on current pressing issues
- Regulatory developments
- Company best practices
- Notifications about upcoming webinars, briefings and knowledge papers